Factory Direct offers a complete line of garages to suit your storage needs, while safeguarding your valuable possessions. We design garages suited for daily use or fully custom workshops based on your imagination. Factory Direct offers an economical solution to your space pollution.
Each garage is engineered and constructed with only quality materials and expert craftsmanship which provides for many years of service. Each of our garages and components are engineered to the stringent standards of the Florida Building Code which provides the peace of mind you deserve when you have chosen quality.
Our garages are offered in a wide variety of colors, styles, and sizes to suit your structural needs and we offer a wide variety of door configurations, windows, ventilation systems, and insulation packages to ensure that you Build it Smart from the Start…
Garages - Enlosed buildings up to 24' wide.
- Certified Wind Loading and Engineered to the Florida Building Code
- Florida Product Approval on All Components
- Sizes up to 25’ Wide and 15’ High Clearances
- 14ga. - 2 ½” x 2 ½” Galvanized Square Tubing
- 29 ga. Painted Galvanized Roofing/Siding in 13 Colors
- Trim Accessories on all Corners and Openings in 13 Colors
- Tubular Base Rails and Wall Rails with Welded Column Sleeving System
- Self Tapping Screws with EPDM Washers for Easy Installation
- 5/8” x 30” x 4” Ground Auger Anchoring System
- Red Head® Concrete Anchoring System
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- 18 ga. Channel Bracing for Strength & Support on Appropriate Units
Roof Design - Garages:
- Standard Garages - Standard style roof structures offer radius corners and horizontal metal roof and wall orientations. The radius corners provide continuous roof to wall metal transitions over the framing structure. Standard style roofs can accommodate only horizontal roof metal orientations.
- A-Style Garages - A-style roof structures feature a traditional roof line with eaves. The eaves are enclosed with Boxed Eave trim for the finished appearance of an enclosed soffit. A-Style roofs can accommodate either horizontal or vertical roof metal orientations.
Options - Garages
- Roof and Wall Metal Orientation
- Horizontal Metal Roof & Wall System
- Vertical Metal Metal Roof & Wall System
- Premium Metal Roof & Wall Systems
- Roll-up Doors
- Sectional Doors
- Swing Doors
- Closure & Sealing Systems
- Flooring System
- Steel Grid
- Anchoring Systems
- Trim Options
- Corners and Roll-up Door Openings
- Swing Doors, Windows and Vents
- Additional Bracing Systems
Colors - Garages
- 29 ga. - Standard
- 29 ga. - Premium